I have seen 17 goals!

FK Vinogradar 13-4 FK Sloboda
06.05.2012.
PFL Subotica - V
"Vinogradar", Hajdukovo
att:120


Hajdukovo, a small town in northern Serbia, near Subotica. Fifth league match that doesn't mean anything to anyone. Guests with a nasty habit that on average receiving  five goals  in the matches when they playing away from home. If I counted well I saw 17 (seventeen) goals. In a single match! There are no scoreboard so I ask the people around me. Yes you're right, now is the result...
How much my memory serves me I do not remember that I am saw so many goals in the senior match. And every goal more attractive than the previous. No joke. Especially player number 7 among the guests. What hat-trick man gave, terribly. 
And let me someone say  that it is not a nicer to watch "small clubs" in the lower leagues, rather than the big leagues.
One year ago we were at this stadium, but I´m not regret because I came back today


No comments:

Post a Comment